Sunday, April 26, 2009

My tuberoses won't bloom!?

They are in a large ceramic pot. They get about 2 hours of direct sun per day. It has been two years now, no blooms. They were blooming when I bought them. Help!

My tuberoses won't bloom!?
MASTER GARDENER TO THE RESCUE.





Don't be in such a rush. it's still very early for your blooms. it needs a long warm period of at least 4 months before the little guy is going to bloom. if by labor day you see no sign of progress, the start to ask questions. not before.





you know, your pot maybe keeping them too cool to bloom. they (tubers) need warmth to bloom. (warm soil)


someday i'd like to hear about that old job of yours. it must have been exciting?





oh... sorry. got off track there. if you don't see signs of blooming after labor day weekend, give me a wave via yahoo %26amp; i'll have another look at your plant. but I am sure you won't need me. your tuberose is fine. (don't over water)


No comments:

Post a Comment